It is certain that St Romuald made at least one visit to the Bishop Tedald in 1023 at the Hillock of Pionta, but it is highly likely that made others were made too. Tedald considered Romuald his spiritual father, and on his request Romuald went on to found the Hermitage of Camaldoli in 1024.
- Intervention of archaeological excavation and restoration for Hill of Pionta
- Virtual tour of the Cathedral of San Donato, presentation in Berlino
- Become a Patron donating in favor of Hill of Pionta and take advantage of tax benefits
- Cultural Association Academos dealership archaeological excavations at Colle di Pionta
- The Cathedrals of Hill of Pionta in International Conference CHNT in Vienna